Friday, July 11, 2014

Scheduling a Zone

How often should I schedule a zone?  That is the one question everyone seems to have...and my answer is different for every person but always starts with a return question.  Why did you come for a zone, or what are you wanting to work on with return visits?  Here are my cookie cutter answers (what I would do if I were in the particular situation):

Intense Health Issue 
(such as cancer, kidney failure etc. where the person has literally given up on everything else and is coming to me as an absolute last resort).
Every 3 days for 7 treatments (covering every day of the week in the order you start) and then every 8 days until we start to see results.*

Chronic Concerns or Annoyances
(such as Arthritis, Plantar faciitis, depression, infertility etc.).
Pick a series program to "reset" your system (see last weeks post about series choices here) This includes 8 treatments over a 2-3 month period, on specific days.*

Simply Feeling Out of Balance
Every 2 weeks for 3-5 months or until things start to feel right again. Consistency is the key to this one.*

Generally Healthy But Want a Body "Tune Up"
Tune up series is 5 treatments over a two month period, 2-3 times per year.*

Charlie Withdrawals
Some people come to see me once every 2 -3 weeks because they want to see and hold Charlie.  I call him my "Brewers Yeast Baby,"  because I consistently took brewers yeast throughout the tail end of my pregnancy and while nursing him.  The "B" vitamins seem to have given him a very mellow, yet alert personality, even through teething!  We always know if I have started slacking off on taking the brewers yeast for a week or more because he starts to get a little fussy.  Charlie is so sweet and cuddly that it is hard to resist wanting to hold him.

What I actually like to do for myself
Honestly...My favorite option is to be worked on as often as I can (I would love to do the one for the intense health issue, but haven't been able to tie anyone down long enough for it, haha).  When I first learned about zoning I traded my mom every 8 days for about 7 months and I have never felt better in my life.  So, if I could choose for people...that is what I would tell them to do, because it worked so well for me.  I currently signed myself and my husband up for a "Master Reset" series.  We are only 2 treatments in on the series and the other night, while driving, I noticed that for the first time in two years I was able to see clearly, with my contacts at night (TWO YEARS!!!).   I've had this nasty astigmatism (that the prescription didn't help with) and I only noticed it at night when it blurred all the lights.  It's too early to tell if it is long lasting or not, but that made me pretty happy...I've been working at improving my eyesight for years, and although I have seen other people heal I had not yet found something to work for me. When this series is done, I am going to keep us on an 8 day routine as long as I have students and graduates around to work on us.  I think that anyone who has the resources available (money and/or people to work on them) should get a foot zone every 8 days until they feel on top of the world then they should ease back to every other week and eventually to 2-3 times per year (5 treatments in 2 months).  If this sounds like something you want to do, long term, you might want to look into taking the classes...or sending a loved one through the classes so they can work on you.*

*I am not a doctor, so I cannot diagnose or prescribe.  I am not God, so I cannot promise healing, but I can tell you that I have worked on hundreds of people and I can share with you some experiences that I have personally witnessed (names removed).  I am not you, so I cannot decide what you should do for your health.  Since the body has its own agenda for healing, results may vary depending on the individual, their health, willpower and needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment