Monday, June 30, 2014

Happy? It's Time...for some motivation!

It's "Motivational Monday!"  Sometimes it's a little tough to get going Monday morning, so I decided that it would be fun to share a motivational moment, thought or video to kick start your week. Today is the beginning of "Motivational Monday."

Here is a really fun song that brings a smile to my soul and motivates me to get out of my chair and start moving.  I have recently discovered that when my kids are crying it magically makes them stop crying, forget their worries and smile (this version, specifically).  The message is also pretty awesome:  "It's time to build from the bottom of the pit, right to the top.  Don't hold back. Don't look back. It's time to begin." When someone pushes you to be something that you aren't (in my mind this relates to peer pressure), give them a rain check, accept the amazing person that you already are.  Look at their confident faces as they sing the message, collect your inner strength and never change who you are.

For motivation, click the link below. Turn it up, sing along and dance like no one is looking!

Peter Holens and Tyler Ward: It's Time

and here is a bonus song because these guys are all so AMAZING...

"Happy"

No comments:

Post a Comment