Thursday, June 26, 2014

Thyroid oil blends


I have had several requests for me to post my friend Debbie's oil blends for the Thyroid.

Here they are:

Protocol #1 for Hypothyroidism

A-40 drops each of Balance and Geranium (Combine in a roller bottle, and label)
B-40 drops each of Lemongrass and Myrrh (Combine in a roller bottle, and label)
Alternate these blends by week.  Use 3-4 times a day on lower neck and ball of/under big toe)

Protocol #2 for Hypothyroidism

25 drops lemongrass
25 drops clove
10 drops frankincense
Combine ingredients in a roller bottle and add
Fractionated Coconut Oil (FCO) to top
Roll on lower neck (thyroid) and ball of/under big toe

For more information, protocols, symptoms and other information, visit everythingessential.me It is an awesome website that Debbie taught me about.  This link specifically tells you more about oils and the thyroid.  Search around that site while you are there.  It also gives protocols for Hyperthyroidism and more! I think you should bookmark it because it's a fun place to search for whatever ails you.

Special Thank you to Debbie Wescott and doTERRA.

1 comment: