Monday, June 16, 2014

Something new in the works..


As you know, oh loyal followers, (hee hee) I have been doing a little challenge that I like to call..."The Water Challenge."  Well, it's been 2 weeks now, and I'm not seeing what I would like to see...or really anything at all, so I am going to end the official "challenge" a week early and focus on a new plan, wah... ha... ha... ha (insert evil laugh).  I am going to continue trying to drink a gallon a day but I am not going to report on it, unless something phenomenal happens.

Watch along the top tabs.  I am going to be making an addition in the next week or two (when I can tie down my awesome husband, or figure it out on my own).  I really hope you like it because my posts will be based on in for a while.  In the meantime, I am going to throw in a few things that people have been requesting that I write about, so keep checking in because you never know what I will write about when I am not bound by a challenge...

1 comment: