Friday, May 9, 2014

Is it really worth it?

Waking up with the sun was a real struggle this morning.  I stayed up late correcting finals...fell asleep in the middle of a question and wouldn't be surprised to find a pen smear and drool stain on someones booklet, haha.  This morning as my new body clock alarm went off around 5:15am every mental part of my body revolted.  On top of going to bed very late I woke up 3 times with the kids.  I deserved to sleep in! ...but I gave my word that I would wake up with the sun every day for this challenge so that I could report it honestly.  So, was it worth all the effort, today...of all days, when I know that I won't be able to take a nap or get to bed until late yet again?  yes. Yes! YES!!!

I feel AMAZING!!! The sun is SO ENERGIZING! I was telling my students just the other day that there is something magical in the air just before the sun rises that wakes up every cell in your body and fills it with energy.  When you make the effort to do what I am doing you will find the reward.  Yes.  It IS worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment