Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Family Time and the Dream Job!

I absolutely LOVE being a Foot Zone Therapist!  I get to make my own schedule and spend time doing the things that I love the most.  A wise college professor once said that he only did things that he enjoyed doing (he was teaching a class about attitude).  He said that even though he wasn't making much money as a professor he loved what he was doing and his payment was happiness.  He was the reason that I worked at Macey's Grocery store in Utah for 14 years, even after I got a professional job as a formulation chemist for Nu Skin.  I loved the people and found so much joy working with them that the pay didn't matter to me.

With foot zoning pay will never be a problem, and the people I work with are all amazing!  How could I not want to do it?  It is an absolute dream job.  All day long, every day,  I get to do things that I want to do.  I make my own schedule, so before I schedule any work things I write in all the personal and family things that I am interested in and then I decide how many clients I want to work with each day and how long I want to spend.  I had a busy week last week and decided that it would be nice to have a day off, so I simply didn't schedule anyone today and spent the whole day with my family doing fun things that we wanted to do.  I took the kids to a pot luck party with a fun bunch of friends this morning while AJ was at school then when he got home we made home made pretzels (THANK YOU Tanya Adams for the recipe!  I will most likely be sharing it here one day) and watched a movie.  AJ is such an AMAZING dad and the kids LOVE him.  Tonight they both fell asleep in his lap.  Family is a wonderful thing to be a part of, and as a parent I am seeing that if I want to keep my family strong we all have to work together at it, day after day, after day.  With Foot Zoning, I can do that more easily, and I am SO GRATEFUL that I stumbled upon this amazing profession!

No comments:

Post a Comment