Friday, May 2, 2014

Thank You Foothills Elementary!

WOW, what a night!  After a fun yard sale with friends (what better to do with my mornings when I am already waking up with the sun, ehh?), I gathered up the kids and headed off to Foothills Elementary to set up a booth at the "Carnival".  Not just any booth...a Foot Zoning Booth!   A couple of friends met us there and after helping us lug all the supplies in they swooped up the kids and occupied them while we worked the booth.  Amelia won a fish...so you know that is going to be days of fun, hee, hee, hee.  With the kids distracted and happy AJ and I were free to join a team of fantastic people to spread the word about foot.

People LOVED it.  It is invigorating to meet so many people who are open to what foot zoning has to offer. Grown ups were running back to the booth, like giddy school kids, bringing their friends and family to show them what they learned and get them to try it out.  We met SO MANY nice people tonight.  I am very excited to get to work with some of them in the near future.  We are going to have so much fun together in class and in treatments.

Thank you to my AMAZING team tonight.  You were WONDERFUL!!! Sheri, Debbie, AJ, and Mike worked the front of the booth creating excitement, scheduling, and bringing people in.  They were brave, full of energy and inspirational. Jewell (my partner in crime) was knowledgeable, enthusiastic and effective giving the samples.  I heard many people talking about how amazing their feet felt after she worked on them.  She truly has a gift.  She will be a very successful zoner and I am grateful to have a small part in her journey.

THANK YOU to all the neat people at Foothills Elementary for allowing us to be a part of your big night.  My kids had a thrilling time.  I'm pretty sure my daughter will be talking about this night for weeks to come.  What would this night have been without all the incredible people who visited our booth?  T H A N K  Y O U for your support and interest.  You reminded me of why I LOVE foot zoning so much, and I thank you for inspiring me to keep doing what I'm doing.  I'm looking forward to all the new adventures we will have together!

No comments:

Post a Comment