Saturday, May 3, 2014

Just open your mouth.

So, we had leftover fliers from the fair last night, so I thought that I would just set them out on the table for the yard sale this morning...again, SO many people were interested!  WE NEED MORE FOOT ZONE THERAPISTS.  Seriously.  If you are thinking about this, you should sign up for the next class series because there is more than enough business.  I have earned my tuition money back time and time again.  The secret is to "just open your mouth!"  I tell everyone about what I do and I share as much information as I can.  If people are interested they ask questions and we talk more and more, if they aren't we change the subject.  If I don't open my mouth in the first place, how will we ever know if this was something for them or not?

1 comment: